Berlin, paid, duration minimum 2 months
muun was born out of one dream: build Europe’s first sleep-lifestyle brand.
Together with international design and production partners as well as prominent investors, we want to change the way people perceive and buy sleep products. In order to do so, we combine sustainable business values with cutting-edge design and innovative service.
At muun, we believe that a high quality brand can only be built with talented and passionate people. Therefore, we are now seeking a strong Intern Business Development with entrepreneurial spirit who will – together with the Management team – support further growth activities. We are looking for a real entrepreneur, someone who is dreaming of founding an own company after graduation and hence wants to be part of a fast growing business. If you are eager to learn and quick in making great ideas happen, you might be just a perfect fit for our team.
What you’ll do:
- - Identify and manage growth and optimization projects
- - Set up tools and analyses to optimize processes (e.g. purchasing and financial reporting)
- - Coordinate part of daily business and be contact person for suppliers
- - Support strategic recruiting for key positions
- - Run all other kinds of projects that come up during the growth phase
- - BA / MA student in Business, Law, Hospitality, or other related studies
- - Strong analytical skills as well as advanced Excel knowledge
- - Ability to handle multiple tasks and set clear priorities
- - High interest in entrepreneurship and brand building
- - Outgoing person with a “let’s get things done” attitude
- - Fluency in English and German
You think sleeping is one of the greatest things in the world and you share our passion for that topic? Then send us your application (CV, cover letter, earliest starting date and maximum internship period) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to get to know you!
· Strong analytical skills as well as advanced Excel knowledge