2. Inventory data
(1) Your personal data, in so far as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
If you wish to receive the newsletter, we require a valid e-mail address and a confirmation to confirm your ownership of the account. When registering for the newsletter, your IP address and date of registration are saved. Further data are not collected. Stored data is used solely for the purpose of sending the newsletter and is not disclosed to third parties. Your consent to the storage of your data for the purpose outline above can be revoked at any time via a link included in the newsletter, in your profile area or by contacting us.
4. Web analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIP()", IP addresses being truncated before further processing in order to rule out direct associations to persons.
5. Identity- and solvency check when choosing payment methods offered by Billpay
Moreover Billpay might make use of Third parties in order to prevent actions of fraud. These partners use measures to gain data which are saved by these parties only and which can only be read by Billpay. In case you use one of the payment methods offered by Billpay those data will be used, otherwise the data will expire automatically after 30 minutes.
6. Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a "disable cookies" option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
7. Social plug-ins from Facebook
8. Social plug-ins from Twitter
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail address: email@example.com